Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

In the whole season before tonight we'd managed 3, we did 3 tonight in one game (according to tnt anyway).

We could do with getting more on target for me, but certainly can't complain tonight.
I use to feel as if we literally tried walking the ball into the net and in some games we literally did just that lol, just looked now we have scored 12 from outside the box in the league this season more than any other team.

Very pleasing performance given that two or three players were 'off the boil' tonight we had to do without KDB.

Two lucky deflections and one 'worldy' from a guy who couldn't do that again if he tried a hundred times. That sums up Real tonight. Moaning, diving overrated shithouses, not least Bellingham, looking every inch the slapped arse faced spoiled brat that he is.

The tie isn't won yet, but something tells me that it will be by half time next week. Bring it on.
Let's hope eh.

I use to feel as if we literally tried walking the ball into the net and in some games we literally did just that lol, just looked now we have scored 12 from outside the box in the league this season more than any other team.
Ok I wasn't fact checking tnt, they're not worth that effort, just quoted what was said.

You're very consistent with your agenda to shit on Grealish, I'll give you that. Boring af, obviously, but consistent.
no agenda....just opinion.....and how is saying he had a good game in some elements whereas needing to improve in others shitting on him
I also said our other players need to create more as well....

you know nothing

Very pleasing performance given that two or three players were 'off the boil' tonight we had to do without KDB.

Two lucky deflections and one 'worldy' from a guy who couldn't do that again if he tried a hundred times. That sums up Real tonight. Moaning, diving overrated shithouses, not least Bellingham, looking every inch the slapped arse faced spoiled brat that he is.

The tie isn't won yet, but something tells me that it will be by half time next week. Bring it on.
Spot on

In other Daily Telegraph news...
"Real Madrid stun Man City before Foden limps off in Champions League classic"

Seriously that's the headline!

I feel their pain... boohoo sniff sniff
Yep, an English newspaper (always hated their politics anyway) pouring bilge over what was in truth a monumental effort by us - several crucial injuries and playing a game every few days - unlike Madrid - ten days off!! We go to their hostile ground and dominate them. Lucky lucky Madrid for two of their goals.

Gotta be happy with that. Can count ourselves unlucky with their goals but I’d have taken that any day! Top class game of footy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.