Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

There are some serious Muppets on here. It saddens me to read their negative posts. For me our boys did us proud against one of the worlds best teams, in an intimidating stadium.
Well done I say to our warriors in blue. It’s only half time, but fight like that again and history will remember this brilliant squad of players, supporting the best manager off all time.
One day this incredible run of ours will stop. Enjoy this period in our history because I doubt it will last forever.
Nice to read a post like this on Bluemoon, Makes a change!

Not with Pep & the characters in the team.
I think you’re probably right, but at the moment complacency is more of a challenge than any other team in the world. This where the crowd next week need to create a boiling cauldron of an atmosphere, to help drive our advantage home. It’s going to be great.

That performance came off the back that our biggest creative influence in KDB pulled out of the game shortly before kick off. Everything they would have worked on attacking Madrid would have gone out of the window. They won’t want to come to the Etihad next week, this was their big chance to lay one on City and they couldn’t do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.