Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Girona was leader months ago. Girona!

Level in Liga low a lot 2-3 years ago.

Referees in Spain gave away them many games through theft.

The match against Almeria, for example, is historic. A robbery like this has never been seen in professional football.

Girona!... Are now 8 points behind and still the fact remains that Real Madrid haven't lost in the league since October.

Enough nonsense.

That Foden goal was special. You could see the team building on that play for about 10 minutes with the movement of the players.
Whilst the win is always nice I’m happy with the draw and I’m confident we’ll beat them at home.
Yes City!
It must have been good they showed it in the BBC News at Ten lead in! They never show our goals until the Sports Report and even then grudgingly so tonight's was a joy to see....mind you they did say England's Phil Foden but I'll take what I can get for us. :-)

never seen us give the ball away so often, but they're first two goals were lucky deflections, i thought rodders had a nightmare, so all in all a result

Had the benefit of being able to watch in a bar in Lanzarote (Bein not TNT and much better by the sounds of it) with a lot of other city fans (only about 2 Arsenal fans watching their game. About 20 City watching ours!)

Great start, poor 10-60, great 60-80 then lost control a bit when Modric came on. Shame we couldn’t hold on but it was a great strike for the equaliser.

Overall it was a fair result and we could have been in trouble if they had their shooting boots on before we got back in it.

All to play for. It’s not over and o don’t think the second leg will be as easy as last year. Their defensive play is as sloppy as ours though!

De Bruyne back hopefully.

Think we will need to gamble against Luton and rest key players including Rodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.