Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Just heard Darren Lewis on the news saying that Real should now win because we give them a chance with our defence. Yet Arsenals result v BM was positive, even though they now have to win away from home.

The mental gymnastics of these fuckers to ignore everything sensible is fucking insane.
It’s definitely by design what is being said and wrote,imagine certain other teams getting a draw in Madrid the media would have wall to wall coverage,we know now what it’s like if you listen to pre match build ups on champions league games we are treated as the foreign team,anybody thinking otherwise has their head in the clouds ..

Calling out Haaland when Bernardo and Rodri were giving the call back to to Madrid all game is the comment of a ****. Cap fits.
Haha, straight in to be being abusive….doff your cap

Bernardo typified our performance last night. One minute he is doing awesome, next he is losing the ball way too easily, next he is fighting like a Trojan, next he is spoiling our attacks, next he looks a real threat.

It was similar with Foden, Kovacic, Rodri, Stones etc.

If we were only a touch more careful it would have been a phenomenal performance and we would probably have come away with a victory.

Against the best teams we are not at our very best which is frustrating. But imagine how good we could be if we just clicked this year like we have others. I'd love to see that in the final games.
yep agree mate, giving the ball away was giving me kittens, but overall give me 3-3 at the start of the game and i would of snapped your hand off

Just heard Darren Lewis on the news saying that Real should now win because we give them a chance with our defence. Yet Arsenals result v BM was positive, even though they now have to win away from home.

The mental gymnastics of these fuckers to ignore everything sensible is fucking insane.
As an Arse fan I reckon he’s projecting what he wants to happen. IF it was them v RM in the semi, they’re likely favourites. If it’s BM v City, they’re not!

Isn’t it great waking up to a performance like that, at this stage, away to a club like that?

That will shitting themselves about next week.
All you have to do is take a look at the Real Madrid players reaction after the final whistle, Numerous players went over to the referee complaining, Also Ancelotti was really disappointed, They knew they needed to beat us at their place as it's an uphill task for them to beat us at The Etihad...

We are a machine at home, The crowd will be on it too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.