Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Throw in the absence of Ake which to me is big, and the fact that it's our third game in 6 days.

Stunning performance.
This is the truth. 3 crucial games in 6 days .
RM had their feet up for a good rest throughout, and yet, I understand it was Madrid who looked dead on their feet on 70 mins .
A tribute to the amazing resiliant City.

Last edited:
If we can just get an extra 10% of presence and press from Erling, it feels like we’re approaching top gear. His role in Gunders’ worldly at Wembley was the kind of thing he could bring to his current game. I think he’ll have some fun on Saturday.

This team’s starting to purr. That was a privilege to be at last night, so much character and quality, especially second half

Let’s enjoy this run in, the fear’s already getting into the other teams competing with us, while we’re getting stronger in belief. What a few weeks in store

This is the truth. 3 crucial games in 6 days .
Ram had their feet up for a good rest throughout, and yet, I understand it was Madrid who looked dead on their feet on 70 mins .
A tribute to the amazing fight and resilsince of City.
The fact that Real Madrid were scared shitless of us is also testament to the size of our name and reputation now too. We are up there with the prime Barcalona and Real Madrid teams of the past in that respect.

The fact that Real Madrid were scared shitless of us is also testament to the size of our name and reputation now too. We are up there with the prime Barcalona and Real Madrid teams of the past in that respect.

100% mate. The crowd were stunned and silent. They will be shitting it coming to our place.

What Pep has done with this side is staggering. He's right - in previous campaigns we lose our heads and come out 4-1 down in that game. But this side trust in him, trust one another and keep going. And you could tell with his comments about our full house next week that he's confident that we'll get the job done at home and the players feed off it, us fans feed off it and it takes us to that next level.

This team’s starting to purr. That was a privilege to be at last night, so much character and quality, especially second half
They've certainly become very, very hard to beat. Pep is right, up until a few years ago that second goal would have made us capitulate and the tie would be over. I'm like you: squeeze 10% more out of this side and we will win at least one of the PL or CL and squeeze another 20% and get lucky with injuries and we could seriously win the lot.

If we can just get an extra 10% of presence and press from Erling, it feels like we’re approaching top gear. His role in Gunders’ worldly at Wembley was the kind of thing he could bring to his current game. I think he’ll have some fun on Saturday.

Funnily enough I found myself watching the fa cup final full match high
lights other night and was reminded of Haalands role, in the 12 second knock out blow to utds plans to block the treble.
I think your right we are purring nicely into top gear.
And again, your right , Luton will be very wary of the big man on Saturday, and... The KDB.

The third goal for them he could not have hit it anymore perfect, another occasion it ends up in the stand. All their goals were fortunate in that sense. They had their opportunity to put City away at 2-1 and didn’t take it and let us back into the game. They now have to climb the obstacle of going to the Etihad where they have never won and no team in the Champions league have experienced victory in nearly 6 years.
Their 3 rd goal was a thing of beauty absolutely nothing fortunate about it at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.