Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Screenshot_20240410_160831_Google News.jpg

Manchester City midfielder Rodri says he is planning to take a break during the season run-in as the club chase a second successive Treble.

The 27-year-old made his 41st appearance of the campaign in Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final first-leg draw against Real Madrid.

That was the third of eight games across three competitions the club will play in April.

"I do need a rest," said the Spain international.

"Let's see how we speak, how we live the situation. Sometimes it is what it is.

"I need to adjust. A rest is something we are planning, yes."

So it's official... We failed to bring in a top class CDM last summer to share the load with Rodders, & now we've rinsed him dry FFS! :-/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68777068

This team give me goosebumps amazing CTID
Goosebumps are a great sign of how much this wonderful team means to you and to most of the rest of us.
Do any of you have any strange pre match routines to keep our boys winning in our minds. Mine may be a bit bizarre but I will share it with you. Just lately I buy a bag of Revels every time I watch City play. I’ve been doing this a few weeks now and we are unbeaten during this period. Last night I couldn’t get a bag of revels so I bought wine gums instead. Still unbeaten, despite changing my sweets.

There must be something in it. What’s your match day bizarre ritual that helps our boys to keep winning. At least that’s our excuse lol.

View attachment 113564

Manchester City midfielder Rodri says he is planning to take a break during the season run-in as the club chase a second successive Treble.

The 27-year-old made his 41st appearance of the campaign in Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final first-leg draw against Real Madrid.

That was the third of eight games across three competitions the club will play in April.

"I do need a rest," said the Spain international.

"Let's see how we speak, how we live the situation. Sometimes it is what it is.

"I need to adjust. A rest is something we are planning, yes."

So it's official... We failed to bring in a top class CDM last summer to share the load with Rodders, & now we've rinsed him dry FFS! :-/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68777068
I mean, he didn't need to play for spain in some pointless friendlies did he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.