Real Madrid (a) - Sport Options one-night trip, flight only - £379

Ric

Administrator
Whilst this is the 3rd consecutive year that Man City have played Real Madrid we are aware that many missed out for those games due to the reduced ticket allocation. Hopefully this time Man City will get more or less the full 5% allocation in the near 80,000 seater stadium. The stadium is very close to the city centre making a one night stopover ideal as people can easily get back to their hotels after the game and also normally find a few places open for late night food and drinks. No rush to get up in the morning, a chance to have a good breakfast, reflect on the game and head up to the airport for the early afternoon flight back to Manchester.

Tuesday 9th April: The day of the game depart Manchester airport 08:00 arriving into Madrid 11:40 local time.

On arrival in Madrid you can take a taxi to your chosen hotel.

Book your own Hotel, hostel, Airbnb etc.

You will need to make your own way to the Stadium for the match. Kick off 21:00 local time.

Wednesday 10th April: Check out of your chosen hotel and make your way to the airport for Check-in.

Return flight from Madrid 13:00 and lands back into Manchester airport around 14:30

Please note all flight times are subject to slot confirmation.

Seems a bit tasty that price point.
If you’ve got the cash though I suppose I can see the appeal. It’s just a return flight at the end of the day. I imagine the other airlines have already tripled their prices so expect this to be filled.

Yeah, direct flights from Manchester to Madrid are around £650 with Ryanair and Iberia, and the club are charging £360 just for a day trip, so it's all relative. Think it will sell out pretty fast.

Yeah, direct flights from Manchester to Madrid are around £650 with Ryanair and Iberia, and the club are charging £360 just for a day trip, so it's all relative. Think it will sell out pretty fast.

A Ryanair return flight Manchester to Madrid in May is £95.

I just don't see why it’s legal for these companies to up prices 600% overnight to fuck over football fans.

Hotels will be the same, but obviously Spanish hotels are outside UK governments jurisdiction.

Seems a bit tasty that price point.
If you’ve got the cash though I suppose I can see the appeal. It’s just a return flight at the end of the day. I imagine the other airlines have already tripled their prices so expect this to be filled.
Is that price good for Brisbane as well, might be a bit chilly early April in Madrid but enjoyable little break. ;-)

I’m in champs league scheme but only around 3000 points. Do I have any chance of Real Madrid away? Initially had planned for someone to buy them for me but the checks about names have put me off

A Ryanair return flight Manchester to Madrid in May is £95.

I just don't see why it’s legal for these companies to up prices 600% overnight to fuck over football fans.

Hotels will be the same, but obviously Spanish hotels are outside UK governments jurisdiction.
You obviously don’t know anything of the RyanAir dynamic pricing model.

That is what they have always done and always will do.

You obviously don’t know anything of the RyanAir dynamic pricing model.

That is what they have always done and always will do.

I know it’s what they do, I want to know why such brazen exploitation of the public is legal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.