Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets not get carried away here, we are not gonna win the first leg (more than happy to be proved wrong) but a draw at the Bernabeu would be a fantastic result. I was there last year when Kev blasted in his equaliser and you just knew that it was enough, they were gutted.
Same. We were really on the top of our game at that period of last season. I doubt Real Madrid has ever been beaten like they were in that semi final in any European tie.

It's going to be a hard game there and the main thing is to make sure we have something to play for in the 2nd leg. Obviously a win is the best result, but I would take a draw there.

Hopefully Walker is fit and back for us as he's the only one I fancy to match Vinicius for pace and strength. As good as Lewis is, it's going to be a very hard game for him to keep him quiet.

Lets not get carried away here, we are not gonna win the first leg (more than happy to be proved wrong) but a draw at the Bernabeu would be a fantastic result. I was there last year when Kev blasted in his equaliser and you just knew that it was enough, they were gutted.
Yup. It will be draw at best. I don't think this City team is clearly better than RM, last two seasons City were clearly better, though still lost the tie in 2021-22 season. It will be tight this year.

It's going to be a hard game there and the main thing is to make sure we have something to play for in the 2nd leg. Obviously a win is the best result, but I would take a draw there.

Hopefully Walker is fit and back for us as he's the only one I fancy to match Vinicius for pace and strength. As good as Lewis is, it's going to be a very hard game for him to keep him quiet.
Ricco can do it, he's a warrior not a worrier !!

I like an away draw in a 2 legged knock out match. Makes the tactics for the 2nd leg straight forward. No debate over stick or twist, just win.
The good thing about Pep stick or twist isn't a debate with him, His full focus is always continue to play how we play and be ourselves and once that happens we win football matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.