Real Madrid and Barca

Cobwebcat

Team supported
Manchester City
Probably the only two clubs in the world that could nick our players. Given that they are our ultimate rivals I'd like to see us bid for their players to warn them off ours.

It looks like we already have if you read the reports on David Silva, Yaya Toure and Sergio Aguero.

He told Argentina radio station Radio La Red: "I will continue with City, I want to play in the Champions [League] here. Today City lives up to anyone, so I do not want to go. I decide where to go. If I say I stay, I stay."

Andouble said:
He told Argentina radio station Radio La Red: "I will continue with City, I want to play in the Champions [League] here. Today City lives up to anyone, so I do not want to go. I decide where to go. If I say I stay, I stay."

who is that you are talking about, Vincent Kompany???

BringBackSwales said:
Andouble said:

who is that you are talking about, Vincent Kompany???

Kun

Andouble said:

M.vuoso

Andouble said:
Is that a poor translation, or is his Argentinian as bad as his English?

Real and to some extent Barca have benefited from a great deal of support from their respective City/regional Councils and from the spanish banking sector in general over recent years. The spanish regional banks are close to collapse (due to the collapse in the housing/property market) and I very much doubt the City councils are in great shape - so real and Barca may have to get used to playing on an even playing field for a while. We do have players that they will be interested in but whether they can stump up the kind of cash that may tempt us in the next few years I would doubt it.

malg said:
Andouble said:
Is that a poor translation, or is his Argentinian as bad as his English?

0_0 Dude ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.