Real Madrid away

Liverpool in February got 1808 tickets with a further 243 tickets for players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs. We have out deducted form 1800 tickets.

Thanks. No travel organised by the club I notice.
Not announced yet. I would imagine city & spike will release info on that in due course.

Hopefully sooner rather than later considering the games two weeks tomorrow

Not announced yet. I would imagine city & spike will release info on that in due course.

Hopefully sooner rather than later considering the games two weeks tomorrow
City, have announced they are not doing a 1 day trip under travel information.

After 2 for this if anyone with the points can help? Can swap for my two for the home game if that helps.
Names on tickets & have to collect from city with ID. You’ve got no chance unless they’re in your name unfortunately

Names on tickets & have to collect from city with ID. You’ve got no chance unless they’re in your name unfortunately
Only needs one to collect all ordered tickets if it's like Champs league final, that said mines ordered through supporters club branch save me going down, I do have the points by the way.

Only needs one to collect all ordered tickets if it's like Champs league final, that said mines ordered through supporters club branch save me going down, I do have the points by the way.
Granted, but what about when you get to madrid & they’re asking for passports at the gate matching names on tickets. Last year it was like airport security outside the bernabeu

Granted, but what about when you get to madrid & they’re asking for passports at the gate matching names on tickets. Last year it was like airport security outside the bernabeu
Yep gets looser nearer kick off though. I know more than one or two for final photo shopped passports I won't be taking mine to ground just a photo copy imagine losing that at the game.

Liverpool in February got 1808 tickets with a further 243 tickets for players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs. We have out deducted form 1800 tickets.

I’m happy to be corrected but I’ve never known anyone been offered one of those compulsory Cat. 1 Euro tickets they get for for every game, through the normal points allocation.

I assume City always reserve them all for hospitality. I’m guessing they don’t count them in the published away allocation if they have the exact same number of tickets as Liverpool without them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.