Real Madrid CL S/F 2nd Leg (H) | Man of the Match

1Man of the Match

• Total voters
John Stones was good in this game.

Just acknowledging him for the role he’s been playing so well. Gets into space in midfield and creates overload that the defence can’t deal with. I don’t think it’s a coincidence John starting doing this more and we started to become unbeatable.

Silva, Grealish, Walker, Akanji and Stones deserve a mention for playing pretty much in midfield and not looking out of place against world class opponents, CB's pass and moving around the opponent's box, can you imagine if you'd have said that was going to become a thing in the 70's lol

They all put shifts in there tonight beautiful.

My 3 best were Bernie he never gave up running all night got those goals that sealed it, Grealish terrorised Carvajal all night and was immensely good, John Stones despite giving the ball away a few times was so important coming from deep to help link up attacks.

All 11 players were 10 out of 10 tonight, they were absolute brilliant and perfect positionally.
I thought that, by his ludicrous standards, Haaland was off the boil tonight. Ditto Gundogan.

But hey; because I'm such a bloody nice bloke, I'll forgive them!

Bernardo is the best and if he tries to leave I have some duct tape and a panic room with his name on it

all of em,especially in first half.... A great Bernardo but my vote goes to Walker....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.