Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

"I Hope they win the treble obviously, the sooner football wakes up to just how dominant they are the better. They’ll win the prem next year too, then the punditry will really start to have some conversations."
From Arsenal's forum. Change of tone from their attitude from earlier in the season...

sid-james.jpg

A horrible night for the 'they just buy the best players in every position' lot.

Ederson - too eccentric, too rash, not good enough with his hands, only ever succeeded in Portugal
Walker - pace merchant, too controversial
Dias - never done it in the big leagues
Stones - too error prone, never just clears the ball
Akanji - mistake-prone, not good enough for Dortmund
Rodri - too slow! Benched by Partey
De Bruyne - Chelsea reject, too expensive
Gundogan - a sicknote
Grealish - overpriced, overrated, out of his depth
Haaland - too predictable, doesn't suit their style - Nunez will be better

Best thing about this team is that over half the players in the squad were at one point considered not good enough by most people.

The only downside is that when Pep leaves, hopefully not for a while, I think it's literally impossible that we'll ever have it this good again. Like Messi, it is so unlikely that anyone as good as him will show up again.

Hey Blues, don't let any of those arsewipes on Social media, BT, or wherever put a negative slant on this team or this club. We are the best. We ripped Madrid apart. Anyone who says anything different is driven by pure jealousy, or who doesn't appreciate football played at a higher level than they've ever seen before in this country..
Celebrate this team and enjoy it.

Come on man, it's been City front and centre.

Respectfully they are reporting on Coventry which is a great story.

8 month ban for I've an bet on is a huge story too!
Like I said, just turned on and that’s all I got. Fair play if we got coverage… shame I missed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.