Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

I updated my card this morning with Chrome, Safari wouldn't work, make sure you check the tick box and assign the card again to the cup scheme. I missed that step. Money taken and its just this minute updated in the Wallet app. I've logged in and done the same for my mates with his details, but they've just emailed him to say its failed again! What a farce!
Always worth trying a different browser (or clearing cache/cookies if the instructions actually match reality).

Another email received telling me my payment has failed that's three emails now. Can't get to speak to anyone on phones, no reply on twitter do City not realise some of us actually have to work and can't just spend all day trying to resolve issues they have caused!

This is only on Apple, can't do it on android
Go to your account on the City website. Go to Manage Seasoncards. Tick the box by your seasoncard. Click on Add to Wallet.
It should update to the RM game in your wallet. It did for me (mine had been showing Chelsea). This is the usual fall-back and works every time.

Anyone think it could be linked to season card renewals ?
I have renewed mine rather than trust city to renew at the date since I was on direct debit
My mate has chose to let it renew itself as he's a bit of a techo phobe
I haven't had issues with my Madrid ticket where his payment has failed even though its the same card

Anyone think it could be linked to season card renewals ?
I have renewed mine rather than trust city to renew at the date since I was on direct debit
My mate has chose to let it renew itself as he's a bit of a techo phobe
I haven't had issues with my Madrid ticket where his payment has failed even though its the same card
No, it means you have used the card recently on the ticket site and he hasn't.

Go to your account on the City website. Go to Manage Seasoncards. Tick the box by your seasoncard. Click on Add to Wallet.
It should update to the RM game in your wallet. It did for me (mine had been showing Chelsea). This is the usual fall-back and works every time.
Didn't know that, cheers for the info. It's worked a treat.

I click on the 3 dots in a circle top right of phone on season ticket in wallet and pull screen down to update.

Now showing RM. (was Chelsea)

edit : ahh ok on Android yeah mines Iphone

Another email received telling me my payment has failed that's three emails now. Can't get to speak to anyone on phones, no reply on twitter do City not realise some of us actually have to work and can't just spend all day trying to resolve issues they have caused!
You need to go on your page and renter your payment details.
As usual, select the cup scheme and complete the process.
Once done, the payment would go through.
This glitch is caused by the latest security update from the banks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.