Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

You’re not getting it. There is a difference between a City fan who’s been going for decades but doesn’t have a season ticket and some nobody who’s been a Citizens member for one day and gets the same priority as the real City fan for a ticket against Madrid, and then again a bot that has snapped up hundreds of tickets to sell on for hundreds of pounds each or City dishing out tickets to tout sites for any **** to buy for hundreds of pounds.

There should have been a criteria of priority.

There are citizens members with more ticket points than some season ticket holders.
And this has only just been discovered today has it ?

its a crap system but the club obviously values fans that have a guaranteed £600+ revenue over those who can only guarantee £35+

perhaps there needs to be an intermediary level now we are becoming the biggest club in the country

the attendances are noticeably bigger for every game this season , things have changed

And this has only just been discovered today has it ?

its a crap system but the club obviously values fans that have a guaranteed £600+ revenue over those who can only guarantee £35+

perhaps there needs to be an intermediary level now we are becoming the biggest club in the WORLD

the attendances are noticeably bigger for every game this season , things have changed
Fixed for you mate

Obviously a lot of outrage on here and on Twitter, Facebook etc but I feel like something needs to be done at the West Ham game as it’s really the only opportunity we have to voice ourselves.

Tagging the Man City Twitter page ranting will get us nowhere, and neither will hardcore fans moaning on this thread (including me). We need to do something as champions league nights at the etihad are abysmal and it actually hurts to see. Bayern Munich atmosphere was terrible, especially in comparison to Arsenal game.

Obviously we don’t want to distract from the huge game West Ham is, but I feel like a Bayern Munich fan themed message should be displayed in the south stand vs West Ham. At least so Khaldoon and sky sports cameras see how let down the fans feel about the ticket criteria.

I also feel like this isn’t going to be public knowledge (as why would a rival fan care or both to Google it), so a banner would give us a chance to defend our fan base when we inevitably score infront of the family stand and we get a light ripple of applause (IN A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI!!!)

I’m angry but just disheartened, I love my club but the fact I’m going to that Madrid game with no real excitement about the occasion because of this is just a shit feeling.

Obviously a lot of outrage on here and on Twitter, Facebook etc but I feel like something needs to be done at the West Ham game as it’s really the only opportunity we have to voice ourselves.

Tagging the Man City Twitter page ranting will get us nowhere, and neither will hardcore fans moaning on this thread (including me). We need to do something as champions league nights at the etihad are abysmal and it actually hurts to see. Bayern Munich atmosphere was terrible, especially in comparison to Arsenal game.

Obviously we don’t want to distract from the huge game West Ham is, but I feel like a Bayern Munich fan themed message should be displayed in the south stand vs West Ham. At least so Khaldoon and sky sports cameras see how let down the fans feel about the ticket criteria.

I also feel like this isn’t going to be public knowledge (as why would a rival fan care or both to Google it), so a banner would give us a chance to defend our fan base when we inevitably score infront of the family stand and we get a light ripple of applause (IN A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI!!!)

I’m angry but just disheartened, I love my club but the fact I’m going to that Madrid game with no real excitement about the occasion because of this is just a shit feeling.
Also I’m not saying the banner will have any impact, I just hope it would give food for thought for the hierarchy at city next season.

I see posters wanting banners made about what happened today regarding tickets and other methods fans want to give the club something to think about. I fully understand people's frustration about what way they went about selling tickets and and completely fucked up.

What's more annoying now is we now have thousands of pissed off fans, In what could be our greatest ever season coming into the business end of games the club has decided to do this shit!

It's a game we should all be looking forward to and I hope it stays that way and everyone still gets behind the team which I'm sure they will.

It's just something we really didn't need right now.

I see posters wanting banners made about what happened today regarding tickets and other methods fans want to give the club something to think about. I fully understand people's frustration about what way they went about selling tickets and and completely fucked up.

What's more annoying now is we now have thousands of pissed off fans, In what could be our greatest ever season coming into the business end of games the club has decided to do this shit!

It's a game we should all be looking forward to and I hope it stays that way and everyone still gets behind the team which I'm sure they will.

It's just something we really didn't need right now.
It’s not been their finest week that’s for sure. Saying that I missed out on the Everton last Aguero game game during Covid after being a St holder for 40 plus years to find out that someone got 4 for him and his 3 kids and he had only been to 3 games in 3 seasons!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.