Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Spent 45 minutes holding on the phone this morning re payment not being taken,lady told me payments are being taken at different stages and mine will be this afternoon .
Thanks for the info pal, I've just been on hold for 30 mins and sacked it off when i saw your reply.

Just as a heads-up, the club sent an email saying my payment failed due to a change in payment provider their end.

I've just got to log-on and add my card again to fix it. That may be what's causing all the delays on the line.

Not the best idea to change this mid season!

We wanted to let you know that we have been unable to process your Cup Scheme payment for the Man City v Real Madrid match.

This is because we have recently changed our payment provider and we need you to re-add your payment details for the UEFA cup scheme(s).

Not the best idea to change this mid season!

We wanted to let you know that we have been unable to process your Cup Scheme payment for the Man City v Real Madrid match.

This is because we have recently changed our payment provider and we need you to re-add your payment details for the UEFA cup scheme(s).
I had the same message, only they took payment out last week for my ticket. Seems like I’ll have to join the queue on the phone with others in the same boat. We really can’t escape the ‘typical City’ label with some things can we.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.