Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If both stones and walker are out, does he go with ake on the left and zinny on the right? only other option is the kids

that fucking Modric is very dangerous, 36 years old, 37 in a few months, but he was givinig huge problems to both PSG and Chelsea midfield. we need to keep an eye on him. he was running around Kante with ease not something you would expect with the engine of Kante. and not something you expect from a 36yo.

and obv. Vinicius Junior plus Benzema, they do have the move where Vinicus runs down the left and crosses it back to benzema, and so many teams eat this, defence need to be clever on this.

dot think Walker is ready for this, Cancelo is off, so right back vs Vinicius has to be careful. Fernandinho maybe? Stones?
If Pep is planning to play Fernandinho on Tuesday I don’t think he would have played 90 mins yesterday

If Pep is planning to play Fernandinho on Tuesday I don’t think he would have played 90 mins yesterday
If Dhino plays rb on Tuesday we are in trouble and he will be a red card waiting to happen. One of Stones or Walker will be risked I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.