Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t see John or Kyle playing. Whether they trained or not today I don’t think we play people who have hardly trained in the last week or few weeks, and one afternoon fits the description of hardly trained

Isnt it possible that Walker and Stones didn’t take part in the physical part of the training session, but then joined the players when they were walking through positional stuff
Yeah absolutely, not at all uncommon for recovering players to join parts of training sessions, you hear managers say that all the time, but this chancer wouldn't have a clue whether that's happened or not.

If I was guaranteed City to win the league, Chelsea the FA cup and Madrid the CL, I would take an L tonight, although maybe I’m just very bitter.

So would I, probably.
But what about this permutation: City to win the league, dippers to win the other two? Believe it, we would never – but never – hear the end of how Liverpool had done an unprecedented treble (as we did, although we seemed to be just about the only ones who noticed the fact).

Back in the day Huddersfield Town had a cinder track around the edges of the pitch and their full backs were adept at slide tackling fancy opposing wingers across the touchlines. When they got up they were scratched and scraped from arse to ankle.
The old Bolton ground Burnden Park had a huge drop off just beyond the touchline. The Wanders fullbacks used to love putting opposition wingers down into the ditch. They did it to Buzzer but he just came back for more, bloody hard was Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.