Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to be in Dublin on Wednesday. Any recommendations for a good place to watch the game in the Temple Bar area. Thanks

The only players who are guaranteed starters are Rodri, Foden, Bernardo, KDB and Haaland.

If both Walker and Stones are ready to play, it's hard to tell who will be benched from the 5 options (the 6th, Ake, will be on the bench). Gvardiol is 95% guaranteed to start (or 99!). Dias hasn't been in his best form this season but he's a natural leader. Akanji has been our most consistent and reliable defender. Most would drop Akanji but let's see whether Pep agrees.

I think Ederson is more likely to start than Ortega.

Kovacic or Grealish? I think Pep will go with Grealish with Bernardo playing closer to Rodri.

Ederson/Ortega

Walker/Akanji
Stones
Dias/Akanji
Gvardiol

Rodri
Bernardo

Foden
KDB
Grealish

Haaland

Really looking forward to Wednesday, missed last year due to having surgery and being stuck in hospital. Pep has some nice decisions to make, with the players who are fit. At the back does walker start if fit, is stones fit enough to play. Do we keep kovacic in the team. Or do we try and get all our best forward players in de bruyne, silva, foden, grealish haaland, I'm confident whatever team we put out we can get the result we need. Come on city!

If Kovacic does start it won't be Grealish getting dropped, far too important for control of the game.

If Kovacic starts, one of Foden or Kev will give way, that's why I don't think he'll start.
Look at the same of the poster. He hates Grealish so much he has never ever listed him in his predicted starting XI.

Of course Grealish starts on Weds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.