Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a funny feeling that Erling might well have some of his critics eating humble pie tonight.

I remember last year when no matter what he tried the ball just wouldnt go in.

That's all Pep has to say to Haaland before going out, Show them what you can do

I missed Stones not starting, but to be fair, he hasn't looked good since his return from injury, IMO.

I disagree with your point that he's a much weaker option. He isn't (or so I hope).
Not much weaker as a pure CB but inverting in too midfield no CB does the role as close to what John stones can do he changed the game last week. Still think we will still win mind

mdt-jpg.114737

One hour to go...

sir-yes-sir-collin.gif

Expected less 50/50 scarfs and tourists given the sales policy but its full of them, how the fuck have these people met the criteria clearly never been here before

I think the key to the line up is it’s too risky to start both Walker and Stones, as if they both broke down separately that’d take out of the equation 2 of our sub opportunities, consequently on the balance Pep has decided having Kyle’s pace is more important.

Also worth remembering we have an extra attacker with no Kova anyway so aren’t short in attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.