Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing lots of Madrid fans in city sections. Just get them to sing who the Fook are Man Utd & leave ‘em alone
Same thing happened last year, one Spanish fan in the row in front of me was kicked out before the game started

It’s like fucking Disneyland here in CBL3 - more half and half scarves, Madrid fans, Tourists than I have ever seen before - who the hell is selling these wankers their tickets?? I have just been warned by a steward I will be ejected as I asked a group of Spanish half and half wearers (they were speaking Spanish) why they were here. Jesus. Please relegate us so all these fuckers go and fuck off…now come on City!!!
I could see on the City website this am £499 for ticket, off site meal, program and level 3 seats. So we can’t blame us fans. Wouldn’t dream of selling my ticket

It’s like fucking Disneyland here in CBL3 - more half and half scarves, Madrid fans, Tourists than I have ever seen before - who the hell is selling these wankers their tickets?? I have just been warned by a steward I will be ejected as I asked a group of Spanish half and half wearers (they were speaking Spanish) why they were here. Jesus. Please relegate us so all these fuckers go and fuck off…now come on City!!!
what made you choose your username mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.