Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do whatever you want mate, at least you get some profit if we do go out.

Never understood why people get so uptight about doing this, you putting £50 on City to lose will have absolutely no bearing on the actual outcome.
That isn’t the point thou is it? I’m not saying that one persons bet has any say on the outcome of the game - that would be delusional (unless it’s Ivan Toney “allegedly”), just collecting and spending your ‘winnings’ earned betting against City, and that somehow being a sweetener to soften the blow, seems ludicrous to me! Each to their own and all that, so go for your life… personally, I would never ever bet against City!

You can’t deny we have a slightly better chance tomorrow because it’s a home game. My hope is that we turn up and blow them away. We are capable and we have done so in the past. We just need to do it one more time. For it all to come together and click.

We have grit and belief, a new found stubborn hard to beat approach. Madrid have all the aura in the competition so mentally they are slight favourites. If we can match that belief it’s ours.

It’s a huge hurdle and one we must overcome.

You can’t deny we have a slightly better chance tomorrow because it’s a home game. My hope is that we turn up and blow them away. We are capable and we have done so in the past. We just need to do it one more time. For it all to come together and click.

We have grit and belief, a new found stubborn hard to beat approach. Madrid have all the aura in the competition so mentally they are slight favourites. If we can match that belief it’s ours.

It’s a huge hurdle and one we must overcome.
...and so do we.

The team is wiser and more savvy this year...our game killing management is better and if we get at them with intensity and ruthlessness we can win.

However,it'll be close and nervy so get behind the team in the shitty moments !!

Balls to playing Wednesday night, I could be absolutely buzzing or want to shit in every players shower bag by now if it were tonight

Good luck tomorrow. And I mean that, I really do.

I have been welcomed on this forum over the past 3 years. I have had a few digs, but mainly laughs. Some good people on here who I would gladly have a pint and a joke with. I like City, I hope you keep doing well. You have some great players. Of course, I will never cheer you on the way I do my beloved Toffees, but I will still cheer for your guys. Tomorrow I hope you do Madrid and go and and win the Champions League. Not just because your team is great, but because I know how delighted you lot on here will be, and I hope it happens for you. Go do it! I will be cheering you on via the old telly.

Good luck tomorrow. And I mean that, I really do.

I have been welcomed on this forum over the past 3 years. I have had a few digs, but mainly laughs. Some good people on here who I would gladly have a pint and a joke with. I like City, I hope you keep doing well. You have some great players. Of course, I will never cheer you on the way I do my beloved Toffees, but I will still cheer for your guys. Tomorrow I hope you do Madrid and go and and win the Champions League. Not just because your team is great, but because I know how delighted you lot on here will be, and I hope it happens for you. Go do it! I will be cheering you on via the old telly.
Cheers mate, I'm sure there are a few other toffees who feel the same way, unlike your cretinous neighbours who I'm sure you could count on one hand who want city to win

It's the Norwegian national day tomorrow, so I won't be able to enjoy the celebration this year. The game is all I'm thinking about and will be the only thing I'm thinking about all day tomorrow as well. I just want it overwith now tbh. Hopefully I'll be able to celebrate both City and my country after the game tomorrow.

Please don't overthink, Pep.

CTID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.