Real Madrid (h)

does this only work as season card holder though? i've never been able to transfer tickets, to friends or family or anyone. (I'm not SC holder, just regular Cityzen, i just pick up a lot of spares from my dad and his mates)

which begs the qu; how the feck do i sell a ticket?? i can't transfer, so is it a case of getting an email printable ticket from ticket office and selling that on?
How are the spares sent to you?

How are the spares sent to you?
transferred onto my supporter number by the purchaser, we're all in a friends and family group. Thing is, i can never do a transfer myself on the rare occasion i need to back out.

I've got two in 322 one adult one under 18 face value. Lad broke his leg at footy yesterday fml..dm or 07949 71'''##

60+32.50 =£92.50 total.

*now gone* enjoy the game everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Now free and can go so if by any chance anyone has 2 tickets please let me know

transferred onto my supporter number by the purchaser, we're all in a friends and family group. Thing is, i can never do a transfer myself on the rare occasion i need to back out.

When the tickets are transferred to you, you receive an email with a link to download tickets to the wallet on your phone. You can just forward that to whoever you want to transfer the tickets to and then they download it in to their wallet instead

When the tickets are transferred to you, you receive an email with a link to download tickets to the wallet on your phone. You can just forward that to whoever you want to transfer the tickets to and then they download it in to their wallet instead
Thanks for your reply, I have actually tried this with someone before, earlier this season, and it didn't work? It just kept giving an error notice, and I assumed that's because it knows what account the ticket should be linked with when downloading it? That's probably bullshit but as I say it refused to work on his phone but worked first time on mine

Anyway this ticket stuff confuses me immensely.

I asked a steward working on the turnstile at the Watford game whether a screenshot of the ticket would allow entry to the stadium and she said yes,definitely you will get in,now I’m being told that is not the case,no screenshots of tickets,I’m in Spain with the tickets on my phone in the apple wallet and god knows how to transfer them onto my sons phone,the only way I know is to screenshot! I just don’t want two 14 year old lads going to a champions league semi final,not getting in,apart from ringing city which is nigh on impossible does anyone have any ideas
A screenshot worked for my friend for the Atletico game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.