Real Madrid post match post mortem

WTF you on about.... do you understand the english language and the meaning of words? I've followed this side for 58 years, trust me it will be hard for them to pick themselves up for Chelski. If you cannot see that you need to go to specsavers.

This is what you said in case you are going senile in your old age

I genuinely fear for the rest of our season,,, we're going to be fucked for Chelski ..... and psychologically fucked for the rest of the league season.

When has this happened before after much worse champions league exits??

I have to say Haaland is really letting us down in the big games. Doing absolutely nothing. You don’t sign and pay all that money for someone to simply occupy the opposition defence and make space for others. At times last season he was unplayable but most teams seem to have worked him out now and he is being completely nullified.
We dont play to his strengths thats for sure

Bringing on Alvarez killed us. No coincidence we suddenly couldn’t get the ball to Doku.

Ultimately we are mature enough to know you take your chances in this tournament or you go out.

Did anyone actually think we could win on the penalties?

Well played lads, you were by a mile the best team.

I genuinely fear for the rest of our season,,, we're going to be fucked for Chelski ..... and psychologically fucked for the rest of the league season.

Good luck.
Shame, you started the post off pretty well.

They'll fucking harp on like they achieved something ffs. The most decorated team in the history of this competition came to ickle old citeh and played like a conference team in an fa cup game. Absolute wank.

I'm more annoyed that we let them get away with it. All on us that one.

Macmanaman with his Real Madrid wank fest did my fucking head in all night. Get an ex city pundit on . TNT disgrace. Proud of this world class team. They gave their all. I’m gutted but so proud. We will win this again. Pens are a lottery. If it were a boxing match it would have been blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.