Real Madrid post match post mortem

His efforts arent the issue….. but that loss of a yard/stamina is the difference at this level, as hard as that is to take
Nah! His eye for a pass has always been his yardage. Once his creativity and speed of thought desserts him its curtains at the top level.
Look at Modric. Running is for other players. Using the ball efficiently is what made Kev the best of his generation.

210 minutes plus and lost by 1 missed penalty. I thought we were the best team for the vast majority of the game.

I’m proud of the team. Disappointed yes but we’ve just played historically the best team in club football world wide.

We haven’t got beaten by the Dog and Fucking Duck from Stretford.

Bitterly disappointing but you’ve got to experience the lows to fully appreciate the highs.
Double is still on.
Good post. I think the team will be focused on finishing season well. We were magnificent tonight and were by far the better team. Hopefully we can recover for Chelsea and put them to the sword for a place in the final against Coventry.

We did not batter them. If we had we would have won and be through to the semi's.

We had the most possession. But we did nothing with it.
We did batter them. 10 shots on target, 12 off and 12 blocked shots

Disappointed and gutted - but If it showed anything - it's that we are head and shoulders the best team in World football. That was supposedly the mighty Madrid, chasing shadows and parking the bus, afraid to try anything remotely creative Yep they're celebrating, but they should be embarrassed.

TNT constantly saying Real always find a way was truly vomit inducing . They had no shots on target after scoring a rather fortunate goal and won by basically the toss of a coin on penalties

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.