Real Madrid post match post mortem

Haaland again had little impact on the outcome. He's feeding off scraps but that's what great goal poachers do. He is a different type of player though . Once we have camped out on the edge of their box he's been pretty much corralled by the opposition.

my brain doesnt work, did we have a pen shootout before in CL only?
thought the Monaco one was on pens but then remembered it was less away goals scored. same as Spurs loss.
Nope that was the first Champions League Penalty shootout. Went out on away goals vs Monaco and Real Madrid knocked us out in extra time a couple of seasons ago.

Poor start cost us. Not sure why we started so slowly.

Something felt wrong about tonight. Those daft black flags before the game instead of blue and white flags for the whole stadium.

Saying that we gave it a go despite their shit time wasting tactics. Doku turned the game around and De Bruyne should have scored that chance and Foden should have done better with his too.

The less said about those two hideous pens the better!

Disappointing but you can’t win em all.
Wtf was the black flags all about strange not having blue,as soon as it went to pens I knew we were done for,2 of the 5 subbed off De Bruyne and haaland ..

luck was not with us.
deflected goals first leg. (2)
didnt we hit the post there too? certainly we did today.
even nothing came out from Lunin.
for us Rodrigo shot saved by Ederson where ball rebounds? back straight front of Rodrigo to score.

not one fucking corner brought some fluke situation either. from so many corners there should be some fucking action.
It's just tiny, tiny margins at this level. If you were trying to invent a frustrating leisure experience You couldn't invent one where people invest this much emotional energy in something ultimately decided by the smallest of moments.

Yeah first half just wasn’t right. I felt their goal
Coming and it kind of typified how we started.

Second half we were right back at it, but that start and goal cost us.
Just played right into their hands. It was an awful goal to concede and Dias is culpable in the main for that for me. Completely got on the wrong side of his man from a nothing high ball and then hardly bust a gut to stop the cross either. Very disappointing goal to concede.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.