Real Madrid post match post mortem

Just feels like such a wasted opportunity last night, particularly when you look at the teams left this year....

We fucked around with the ball for long periods last night, just shifting it back and forth on the edge of there penalty area....

Can't really gripe at going out of the CL quarter* finals against Madrid on penalties. They defended well, we struggled to create good chances.

Am a bit concerned about tired legs for the FA cup, but the upside is fewer fixtures in the PL run-in.

Edit

I don’t think it’s hate for him, just frustration at a penalty like that. When he’s taken a penalty in the past he whips it to the top corner, why he decided to take it like that, he’s probably asking himself the same question.
I love Bernardo, by the way.
And the idiot in the crowd..hang their head. Small margins.

I suppose we will hear all about how madrid know how to get games won. Can't argue, but the reality was that we had them penned in for a large part of the game, but wasted the good chances we had. Rodri showed the media that Bellingham is not sat at his table yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.