Real Madrid - Post Match Thread

Looked well.
Some good game time at a tempo put in by a lot of people. Nasri has good ball retention and passing, you can see the player in him"but!"
Full backs with genuine pace help a lot. 3 at the back worked as well.
DIaz goal was great as was theirs which was a shame right at the end.
All together pleased.

Crazy to think Danilo will be the only player ever to win 3 Champions leagues in a row.

Sterling brilliant inside. Stones grew into the game and by the second half was enjoying it and it showed. Fullbacks fantastic. Thrilled for brahim but also grimshaw who I did not expect to get a match.

Good display, match sharpness is definitely coming back.

Stones was fantastic, I wonder if 3 at the back could be the making of him. Danilo and Walker again very good and really shows what we have been missing these past couple of years (Bar Zaba for the most part)

Overall a good performance, same again saturday.

Enjoyed that far more than I expected.

Only a friendly but lots of very good signs.

Ps. Commentators making excuses for Madrid at the end were pathetic "Madrid may have had a hard session yesterday and City may not have". ****s.

steady now
That's the small time mentality that will stop us a collective from believing. The sooner we believe as whole that we can will the CL etc that energy will affect the team.

We really can win the Champions League. I'm so serious. Any team with a little bit of luck, preparation, and the oppurtunity can make big upsets in a knockout competitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.