Real Madrid tkts required

stella6yew

I know this is a bit of a long shot but a friend of mine & her son aged 7 are after a chance of attending this game. The son is a Goalkeeper in his school side in the North East & his goalkeeping heros are, (hopefully) both playing on the same night.
Anywhere in level 1 would be preferable so he can get a good look at them.
2 adult tkts would also be acceptable if a childs seat was unavailable.
I am a seasoncard holder in East Stand but only have the one tkt & due to his age they need 2 together.
As i say a long shot i know , but if you don`t ask ...

Re: Real Madrid ( Adult & Child ) tkts required

I'm very sorry to "hijack" your thread but Im looking for 2-3 (preferably 3) adult tickets aswell. Travelling to Manchester with two lads of mine and can't get tickets due to the "prior to 1st of October"-restriction.

Now I'm second "in line" so it's an even longer shot but it's worth a try ;-)

EDIT: Got three tickets next to each other sorted. Many thanks to Irishblue!

Hi

Sorry to hijack aswell

I am aslo looking for 2 adult tickets as a Birthday Surprise.

Please message me asap.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Do any of you know where i can get real tickets to City - re

Sorry i write it here, but it seems like i can't make a new topic.. but,

Do any of you know where/how to get real tickets to the game between
Manchester city - Real madrid? i need one ticket, but i cant buy it from their website.
I'm from Denmark and i really want to see this match, but every site i found where tickets
are available looks like scam..
is there sold out or can i get tickets somewhere?
hope there is a friendly soul out there :-)

Naksft said:
I'm very sorry to "hijack" your thread but Im looking for 2-3 (preferably 3) adult tickets aswell. Travelling to Manchester with two lads of mine and can't get tickets due to the "prior to 1st of October"-restriction.

Now I'm second "in line" so it's an even longer shot but it's worth a try ;-)

Got three tickets next to each other sorted. Many thanks to Irishblue!

Im sorry 2 :)
but i am a city fan since i remember, u kive in israel and have been in manchester 6 times and went to 13 games unteel today :)
in the last 3 years i served in the israeli army so i didnt had any oppertunity to come and watch our amazing team in live show!
i just finish service and first thing was to buy a flying ticket for the december 6, and a ticket to the derby using craigslist website. unfortunelly, i got ripped off in scam and lost 400GBP. now, i trying to buy 2 tickets from someone trustful in good price, thankyou. :)

Hi! I am also looking for 2 tickets(adult).. I am a member, but because I haven't bought any tickets before I'm not allowed to buy online on official.

Know it's a long shot, but I would be mightily pleased if someone here could help me.

Please PM me if you can sell me two tickets..

EDIT:got two tickets now. Many thanks to glenowen!

Anyone aint going, could sort me there supporter number and i will pay using my card, i have brought many tickets on here from very good blues, hope someone can help me out this time as well, cheers blues!!

Selling

H - Ajax, Spurs, Villa , Madrid.

Need to sell these games together now and either send season ticket off on Monday by next day delivery, or get a paper ticket printed off to collect from ticket office for Ajax and then send season card off for the other games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.