Rebuilding the spine

uwe rosler 28

Big job this summer for pep and co rebuilding the spine to keep us at or near the top for the next 6 or 7 seasons hart is going zabba is going vinny aint got long left and yaya is just about gone and there seems to be big questions over sergio and we have never replaced barry! So who do you think we should be targetting? I've left silva out as he can never be replaced but we will have to have someone there. Mods move to transfer forum if u think that's where this thread should be.

For me

Hart/pickford
Zabba/walker
Vinny/van djik
Yaya/kroos
Silva/ dele
Aguero/ Jesus

Big job this summer for pep and co rebuilding the spine to keep us at or near the top for the next 6 or 7 seasons hart is going zabba is going vinny aint got long left and yaya is just about gone and there seems to be big questions over sergio and we have never replaced barry! So who do you think we should be targetting? I've left silva out as he can never be replaced but we will have to have someone there. Mods move to transfer forum if u think that's where this thread should be.

For me

Hart/pickford
Zabba/walker
Vinny/van djik
Yaya/kroos
Silva/ dele
Aguero/ Jesus

Dele can't do what Silva does. Unlock defences with a peach of a pass. He's more like a CF. Only a few I'd say are really as creative, can keep the ball like Silva, and pass like him are Thiago (Bayern), Isco, and Silva (Monaco). I'm sure there are other players but replacing Silva in a seasons time will be very important.

For me

Hart/pickford
Zabba/walker
Vinny/van djik
Yaya/kroos
Silva/ dele
Aguero/ Jesus

You pick 5 new players out of 6. I don't see it as that -

Goalie, agree we need a new first choice. Not sure its Pickford though because of his distribution.
CB Vinnie, hopefully for a couple of seasons transitioning to Stones
Gundogan
KDB/Silva
Aguero/Jesus

we need new full backs for sure hope its not walker though. He's a twat and not fit to lace Zaba's boots (imo).

Cannot think of anyone to replace YaYa.
I would imagine he would be harder to replace than Silva.

Biggest summer in a long time!
We cant paper over cracks any longer. We need to act fast and get our number 1 targets in. We have been too far off the pace for too long now.

GK - Ederson
RB - Walker
LB - Sandro
CB- ????
DM - Fabinho
FOR - Mbappe

Vinny stays, looks nearly back to his best although a concern regarding long term fitness/ injury worries. I'd like Hart back. Walker would be good, great player. Replacing Yaya and Silva will be the hardest task. I'm not sure Kroos is the answer (he won't come to us anyway) and I can't for the life of me think he would replace Silva. Sanchez maybe short term but two totally different players.

Yaya and silva are the 2 most difficult it may just be we have to adapt our game instead of going for direct replacements play quick attacking width with crosses into the box instead of a possesion based game thats why I picked Ali a goalscoring midfielder that will always be looking to get in the box. I think someone like koke could do the yaya role or bakayoko.

Yaya and silva are the 2 most difficult it may just be we have to adapt our game instead of going for direct replacements play quick attacking width with crosses into the box instead of a possesion based game thats why I picked Ali a goalscoring midfielder that will always be looking to get in the box. I think someone like koke could do the yaya role or bakayoko.

This ain't happening. Not while Pep is manager.

Cannot think of anyone to replace YaYa.
I would imagine he would be harder to replace than Silva.
I'd agree. Yaya at his best was a one off. His power and pace combined with his range and accuracy of pass made him a monster and unplayable at times. His agent has prevented many blues from acknowledging just how great he has been for us.

For me

Hart/pickford
Zabba/walker
Vinny/van djik
Yaya/kroos
Silva/ dele
Aguero/ Jesus

Would love to see Van Djik at the club, but not at the expense of Tosin not playing.

We wont get any of the others apart from Pickford (possibly)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.