Recommend me a great family hotel/location

salfordtrueblue

Ideally one with greatfood (may consider all incl,but more than likely half board) family friendly.
You know the stuff,the one you keep going back too ! cheers, gettin fed up looking round the net for one.

has anyone ever stayed in velvet on canal street? its got all 5 star reviews on tripadvisor, thinking of booking it for me and me birds anniversary. I don't think its a 'gay hotel' though. Reviews anyone?

salfordtrueblue said:
Ideally one with greatfood (may consider all incl,but more than likely half board) family friendly.
You know the stuff,the one you keep going back too ! cheers, gettin fed up looking round the net for one.

Apex international hotel in Edinburgh....on the grassmarket and is 4* but caters for kids in a big way.....they have wii's and computers near the bar area and games behind the reception. Also a pool. Not the cheapest but went for the weekend last year and the kids loved it. Food not fantastic but your in the middle of grassmarket so loads of choice also you have breakfast on the 6 th floor over looking the castle.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.apexhotels.co.uk/hotels/edinburgh-international/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.apexhotels.co.uk/hotels/edin ... rnational/</a>

You need to make sure its the "Apex International" hotel and NOT the "Apex City" hotel next door as that ones geared for business etc.

i went to the belle vue appartments in alcudia in june all inc. the foods nice and the kids fucking loved it!
booked again for next year £1900 for 3 adults and 4 kids all inc. not bad eh?
(its dear as fuck though for beer etc if you dont do the all in)

wrongun73 said:
i went to the belle vue appartments in alcudia in june all inc. the foods nice and the kids fucking loved it!
booked again for next year £1900 for 3 adults and 4 kids all inc. not bad eh?
(its dear as fuck though for beer etc if you dont do the all in)
This kinda stuff is what im after....(forget to say it'd have to be abroad cos wanting the weather) cheers fella

Club Med have some very good deals at the moment, very family friendly, you should be able to get a week all inclusive for under £2K. They're a French run company so the food and drink are spot on (one of my big fears of all inclusive holidays is crap food)

But being French their website is a bit rubbish, find a destination on it and then phone them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.