Red Star Belgrade home

Hi I can't make the hame tonight. I've got 1 seat available in the North stand, 2nd tier, plus car park ticket in blue car park. £40 for both.

Hi, is anybody else experiencing problems with transferring tickets to Friends and Family for tonight's game? I added a friend yesterday but was unable to transfer my ticket to him. I was given an error message an informed I could not transfer "Adult to Adult" even though both of us are. I had the same problem this morning.

Tried deleting him with the intention of re-adding him (in case there was a glitch). However, now I can't even add him as a member of my Friends and Family. Been on the phone for an hour and half to the club (and still am). Not sure I'm even in the right queue as I keep getting messages every couple of minutes about cup payment information schemes.

Be good to know if it's just me or if there is a wider problem. Any info you could provide (if you've been successful between yesterday evening and now in transferring tickets for tonight's game would be handy). Or even if you've been able to add someone to your F&F today.

Thanks

Hi, is anybody else experiencing problems with transferring tickets to Friends and Family for tonight's game? I added a friend yesterday but was unable to transfer my ticket to him. I was given an error message an informed I could not transfer "Adult to Adult" even though both of us are. I had the same problem this morning.

Tried deleting him with the intention of re-adding him (in case there was a glitch). However, now I can't even add him as a member of my Friends and Family. Been on the phone for an hour and half to the club (and still am). Not sure I'm even in the right queue as I keep getting messages every couple of minutes about cup payment information schemes.

Be good to know if it's just me or if there is a wider problem. Any info you could provide (if you've been successful between yesterday evening and now in transferring tickets for tonight's game would be handy). Or even if you've been able to add someone to your F&F today.

Thanks
Hi, for anyone interested, I found out the problem was because I'd ended up buying my seat at the "open" i.e. non-cup scheme price of £35. I'd changed credit cards and my cup scheme debit had not gone through last week. Found I had a £35 ticket in my shopping cart on Friday, so paid for it there and then as I'd didn't want to risk falling off the cup scheme. If any of you have done something similar, I've been informed that the system doesn't allow you to transfer full price (non-cup scheme) purchases to your F&F. The club kindly reimbursed me the difference and manually transferred the ticket to my friend. So if you're in the same boat as me that's what you need to do. Be prepared for a long wait though. I was on hold for nearly an hour and half this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.