Ref for Carabao cup final?

Jamoid

Anyone know who the ref is ?
Have a feeling it will be Andrex Marriner so he can deny us are usual stonewall penalty

As it the Carabao cup final and our opponents wear the same sponsor proudly on their shirt I can only surmise that John Terry will be the referee with Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole running the lines.

As it the Carabao cup final and our opponents wear the same sponsor proudly on their shirt I can only surmise that John Terry will be the referee with Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole running the lines.

It’s only the same as Arsenal in the Emirates FA Cup, luckily they’re already out.

It’s only the same as Arsenal in the Emirates FA Cup, luckily they’re already out.

Arsenal’s recent record in the FA Cup is in stark contrast to their record in any other competition! Arsenal must have been gutted when they drew a team with league status this season. I’m not saying their is necessarily any conspiracy but the FA should (but for those idiots it’s a very big should) have the sense to see a conflict of interest when they see one, they leave themselves wide open to conspiracy theories.

Reactions: mat
Could be worst.could off had Robbie Fowler running the lines..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.