Ref For Spurs

Going 1 up from a pen may have helped. Who knows.

Most definitely, different team when we take the lead but I put in the thread yesterday it's a hard decision in real time, the keeper clips him slightly. Not stone wall anyway. Even so we capitulated together as a team regardless of the ref.

Doesn't matter if we play like yesterday.
It would have mattered yesterday if city had taken the lead with the penalty, and if our build up play wasn't broken up repeatedly with fouls that should, but didn't get carded.

All the doom mongering fails to take into account that we conceded goals in the second half because we were forced to chase the game (with yaya being the only defensive midfielder by the end!).....

It would have mattered yesterday if city had taken the lead with the penalty, and if our build up play wasn't broken up repeatedly with fouls that should, but didn't get carded.

All the doom mongering fails to take into account that we conceded goals in the second half because we were forced to chase the game (with yaya being the only defensive midfielder by the end!).....

There comes a point where you need to stop crying home bad luck and roll our sleeves up and carry on. It's mental strength and despite not getting the penalty we should carry on and play our game. We got the free kicks yesterday many times and whilst the ref could of dished out more yellows we wasted every set piece

Most definitely, different team when we take the lead but I put in the thread yesterday it's a hard decision in real time, the keeper clips him slightly. Not stone wall anyway. Even so we capitulated together as a team regardless of the ref.

One day you will give our players and manager the same benefit of the doubt you give to the ref.

Not a stonewall penalty you say?

He kicked his fucking legs out from under him and i can well imagine the response on here had Bravo done that and the penalty been given!

One day you will give our players and manager the same benefit of the doubt you give to the ref.

Not a stonewall penalty you say?

He kicked his fucking legs out from under him and i can well imagine the response on here had Bravo done that and the penalty been given!

I don't give the refs he benefit of the doubt, yesterday I am though. We got kicked all over and most games up till then these fouls we weren't even getting free kicks, as I said he should of dished out more yellows which might of stopped it but we got the free kicks which we deserved. We then put poor set pieces into the box.

In normal time I didn't think it was a pen, like many people and all the pundits. Only when you watch it in very slow motion you see the keeper foul him, in real time I would say that's quite difficult to see. It was a penalty of course but not as blatant as some of the mad decisions we haven't got this season.

Same applies to you, if you spent more time accepting when players underperform rather than make excuses and blame referees :)

I don't give the refs he benefit of the doubt, yesterday I am though. We got kicked all over and most games up till then these fouls we weren't even getting free kicks, as I said he should of dished out more yellows which might of stopped it but we got the free kicks which we deserved. We then put poor set pieces into the box.

In normal time I didn't think it was a pen, like many people and all the pundits. Only when you watch it in very slow motion you see the keeper foul him, in real time I would say that's quite difficult to see. It was a penalty of course but not as blatant as some of the mad decisions we haven't got this season.

Same applies to you, if you spent more time accepting when players underperform rather than make excuses and blame referees :)

That's all well and good. But the referee determines the tone of the game. We got fuck all yesterday until we were 2 down.
We go 1 up and IT IS a different game. It's hard chasing games.

It was going to be Mike Dean but PiGMOL reckon that would have been too obvious to us blues.

That's all well and good. But the referee determines the tone of the game. We got fuck all yesterday until we were 2 down.
We go 1 up and IT IS a different game. It's hard chasing games.

Absolutely and I said that on my first post. It was far from the worst decision this season though. The referee also didn't put them 1-0 either.

It certainly wasn't a shafting like the Chelsea game Anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.