Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

That decision just smacked of complete corruption, he has been got at and is on someone’s payroll - that was clear , should never ref agai , but he will be out again next week
I'm convinced that the referees are under instructions to keep title races tight if the dominant team is looking like challenging again. It's no secret that the league absolutely don't want anyone winning it four times in a row. There have been too many times in around January or February where we're threatening to make the league a procession, and we suddenly get an outrageous decision against us in the same week that our biggest rivals get an outrageous decision in their favour.

Nope I suggest you do. I don’t know how to put links from twitter but it shows the ref from a different angle he puts the whistle to his mouth and points with one arm the direction of the free kick. It’s two arms in the air for advantage

No. There was just a five minute replay on Sky.. it was two arms he waved play on and they highlighted when the whistle was blown and it was at the precise moment Jack was through on goal… every pundit admitted the referee had a howler.

Back in your box mate.

The 4th official looked perplexed when Pep confrunted him. He just stood there, looked at Pep, and without saying anything, agreed with Pep.

Picked up by Sky Sports

img[

The other thing that shouldn’t be missed here is what these corrupt/incompetent * (*delete as appropriate) clowns are doing to the product. There’s millions watching on telly, there a one v one to possibly decide the game at the end, and some **** ruins the spectacle by blowing up, wrongly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.