Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

1. Yes, we could have had a penalty yesterday. (Haaland would have headed it wide anyway…) ;-)
2. It could have been, yes.
3. I thought Chelsea were very good at the dark arts of loads of little pulls, nudges and shoves that often aren’t given as fouls.

Marginal calls didn’t go our way yesterday. It happens. Even if Haaland had bagged a hattrick, the ref would still be getting abuse.
The ref deserves abuse whether we won or not ..he's fucking appalling and very biased against City.
Realistically if any of those decisions were in a game involving Liverpool the rags or Arselona do you really believe he wouldn't have given at least one penalty and sent off the Chelsea player and dished out lots of yellows.
I admit I'm biased towards City as they are my team but fuck me I was chatting to a few non City fans today and they all to a man said City were robbed..don't get me wrong they were happy about it but agreed that we should have had 2 pens and Chelsea a red card.
Watch him in the dipper game on Wednesday..he will be proactively giving them everything.

No idea I'm not involved in it.

But how do you explain some of the bizarre decisions. Particularly when we play the spuds, dippers and rags. Theres to many to be mistakes.

I'm still pissed of with the Rashford off side goal. No one on this plant can not see he is interfering with. Linesman gave off side VAR were ignored the only person who thought Rashford wasnt was the ref. A ref who doesnt have to explain his decision
I agree, i have to check myself that im not a paranoid lunatic sometimes , but i struggle.
But my head cant get to grips that there is corruption at such a high level when it comes to refs without there being a whistle blower

The ref deserves abuse whether we won or not ..he's fucking appalling and very biased against City.
Realistically if any of those decisions were in a game involving Liverpool the rags or Arselona do you really believe he wouldn't have given at least one penalty and sent off the Chelsea player and dished out lots of yellows.
I admit I'm biased towards City as they are my team but fuck me I was chatting to a few non City fans today and they all to a man said City were robbed..don't get me wrong they were happy about it but agreed that we should have had 2 pens and Chelsea a red card.
Watch him in the dipper game on Wednesday..he will be proactively giving them everything.
It’s that bias that causes all the anger. The real answer is we don’t know what would have been given in another game, but we know what we feel would have happened.

I agree, i have to check myself that im not a paranoid lunatic sometimes , but i struggle.
But my head cant get to grips that there is corruption at such a high level when it comes to refs without there being a whistle blower

Have some refs come forward and said they were told to say things like ' they didnt see it ' when they had. Havent some admit not wanting to be on the wrong side of pisscan.

Our press/media ignore it because they are on the pay role

1. Yes, we could have had a penalty yesterday. (Haaland would have headed it wide anyway…) ;-)
2. It could have been, yes.
3. I thought Chelsea were very good at the dark arts of loads of little pulls, nudges and shoves that often aren’t given as fouls.

Marginal calls didn’t go our way yesterday. It happens. Even if Haaland had bagged a hattrick, the ref would still be getting abuse.
And so he should bent / useless f*cker

I didn’t say that though, did I?

Not howling corruption is not the same as thinking a referee had a good game.

Haaland missed loads of chances yesterday. He must be corrupt.

I think you’re right about Haaland….. ;)

I gave my thoughts last week, the corruption is bias. It’s not some underworld conspiracy, more than likely protectionism. It makes perfect sense to referee as per media outrage & there’s fuck all outrage about that performance yesterday.

I think you’re right about Haaland….. ;)

I gave my thoughts last week, the corruption is bias. It’s not some underworld conspiracy, more than likely protectionism. It makes perfect sense to referee as per media outrage & there’s fuck all outrage about that performance yesterday.
Refs have good and bad games too though. He won’t have seen the handball and VAR seems to have been switched off by Webb.

I left the ground thinking about Haaland’s misses more than the referee, but obviously hadn’t seen any contentious decision back at that point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.