Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

I’ve come to the conclusion that the current bunch are sociopaths.
No feelings, no remorse, no nothing. They are all dead behind the eyes.
I can’t believe a normal functioning human being doesn’t watch back their performances and be embarrassed by the ineptitude.
These are the best a multibillion pound company can come up with?
I’m now inclined to believe they are just really shit at their job but don’t care because they, like I said are sociopaths.
It’s the only explanation.
Thought Mason,Mariner, Moss,Atkinson, Dean were absolutely useless but this current lot are fucking abysmal and a disgrace.Listened to the Webb and Owen charade where the audio of two blokes in a room deciding a penalty for Newcastle is possibly the most unprofessional output I've heard in a long time and Webb is stood there like a Cheshire Cat orchestrating it all.
They are ruining the enjoyment.Against Chelsea we had 6subs,2 VAR calls and countless time-wasting and we got FOUR minutes. Pep is constantly pointing out we get no favours, considering what we have to deal with on and off the pitch our success is remarkable.

Thought Mason,Mariner, Moss,Atkinson, Dean were absolutely useless but this current lot are fucking abysmal and a disgrace.Listened to the Webb and Owen charade where the audio of two blokes in a room deciding a penalty for Newcastle is possibly the most unprofessional output I've heard in a long time and Webb is stood there like a Cheshire Cat orchestrating it all.
They are ruining the enjoyment.Against Chelsea we had 6subs,2 VAR calls and countless time-wasting and we got FOUR minutes. Pep is constantly pointing out we get no favours, considering what we have to deal with on and off the pitch our success is remarkable.
These are kids who grew up without toys, without light entertainment and without any sense of joy that comes with mixing with others.
Pretty sure there’s an underground factory at St George’s park where they grow refs from scratch.

There is a procedure for complaining, it is not effective, but it acknowledges a problem, and does make refs think twice.
The Club officially writes to the PL asking for observations on the officials performance and consistency, listing the queries, Chelsea for example would be the 3 fouls for pushing given to Chelsea, as compared to Haaland getting wrestled to the floor and Walker getting pushed and cropped, clarification on the handball and when it did or did not change after it became deliberate, also Bernardo`s booking as compared to the stamp on Doku.
The Club need to support Pep because if they do not this will get worse, a lot worse, we will see a player sent off for walking aggressively, or something just as stupid.

These are kids who grew up without toys, without light entertainment and without any sense of joy that comes with mixing with others.
Pretty sure there’s an underground factory at St George’s park where they grow refs from scratch.
They are also the kid who got his ears flicked and dinner money nicked not to mention all their panini stickers which is the closest they ever got to football except from being picked last……..” you can have Twatenburgher too” ….” ffs we don’t want him”. ….”tough you had last pick”

I hate to think that they are trying to stop us but the last 3 games shows they are. Last night was a joke he was defo under instructions.
They know they're not going to win the 115 charges bullshit, so they are now full on with the officiating bias to stop us, I'll be amazed if we're allowed to have Rodri in the rags, dippers and arse games.
A pal of mine watched tonights game with me and he knows naff all about football and he couldn't believe the decisions being made, especially the freekick in the 1st half where the Brentford player did a full on swan dive when Bernie was a yard away from him.
It is a f****** disgrace, if it was in the states some of these officials would be getting bumped off.

That **** last night is one of the worst I’ve seen. He gave their keeper more thumbs up than he did warnings, taken for a ride by their players all night. Dafty.

The 'ghost foul' by Foden on Wissa was eerie.
He was staring straight at it and looks vacant within the face as he blows for a foul when there was no contact.
The need to give Brentford some kind of advantage outweighed the reality of the situation in his pre programmed head.
Really strange decision

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.