Ref Watch

Just watched MOTD on coach back (6 hours and counting)... although it should never be the rule and subsequent penalty, current rules it probably is on the handball.

Also think foul on KDB was a pen and it didn't show the Twatemiro in highlights, only at the end of the show, looked a very recklace one.

VAR has clearly given them a number of decisions this season against us that are ridiculous in my view.

And still couldn't stop us :-)
Naah. That's the problem with the rules as they are written. They are so subjective you can justify either way after the fact as it suits. You have fallen for PGMOL's narrative that they had to give it. It's bollocks.

We have got to sue PGMOL, FA and the PL.

Only when it hits their pockets personally will they change.. by saying Please Stop.

Or honestly does anyone see them stopping miraculously?

Honestly, I've been a blue for 40+ years and do I think there is a conscious bias - no, absolutely not.

Do I think all teams get rough decisions which VAR was meant to help eliminate? Yep.

Guys need to get a grip. It's verging on embarrassing to think that every shit decision is a deliberate attempt to deprive us.

I’ve been a blue for 40+ years mate and I will be kind here and just say I completely disagree, sorry.

Honestly, I've been a blue for 40+ years and do I think there is a conscious bias - no, absolutely not.

Do I think all teams get rough decisions which VAR was meant to help eliminate? Yep.

Guys need to get a grip. It's verging on embarrassing to think that every shit decision is a deliberate attempt to deprive us.
You must have a poor memory, because it's not just one game now. It's multiple games we're seeing THE most weird decisions. And even united fans recognise that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.