Ref Watch

Yeah right you're not naive are you lol fucking years of watching decisions there and at the swamp would prove me right.
Fans love to feel hard done by. It’s why football gets so many column inches.

Every single club’s fans believe everything is against them. We are no different.

40 years of bad decisions at Anfield is the evidence that I’d use. Same as when there was 2 handballs within 30 seconds of them scoring years ago & no VAR.

It’s ok playing devils advocate. Pep isn’t one for excuses but he knows.
VAR has been around for about 5 years.

If you pull a shirt of an opponent, you run the risk of being penalised.

Don’t hugely disagree. It was up to Taylor to decide whether he thought it was a foul when he saw it again. He thought it was.
I don't agree with that, he decided had "no choice" but to give it, as he knew it was all over the TV already, in the context of the whole game it makes him "inconsistent" though.

I actually have sympathy for him, and I never thought I'd ever say that about him, I doubt he wanted to disallow the goal, and he reffed the game really well imho, making it a good spectical for the millions watching, my problem is var interfering when it had no need to do so.

I don't agree with that, he decided had "no choice" but to give it, as he knew it was all over the TV already, in the context of the whole game it makes him "inconsistent" though.

I actually have sympathy for him, and I never thought I'd ever say that about him, I doubt he wanted to disallow the goal, and he reffed the game really well imho, making it a good spectical for the millions watching, my problem is var interfering when it had no need to do so.
Even though there was a blatant pull of a shirt?

It’s a contact sport though. Shirt pulls mean a foul, an arm on an opponent isn’t necessarily a foul.
Just saw on sky's YouTube highlights, Haaland was the player in control of the ball, makes a run inside and Fabinho's knee clashes with Haaland's in the same play, before the pull by Haaland which in insolation would be a foul, but again fabinho wasn't in control of the ball up to then, and fabinho may have been on the way down in any case

Just saw on sky's YouTube highlights, Haaland was the player in control of the ball, makes a run inside and Fabinho's knee clashes with Haaland's in the same play, before the pull by Haaland which in insolation would be a foul, but again fabinho wasn't in control of the ball up to then
Fair enough blue. I’m not going to labour the point. I can see why it was disallowed and don’t have a huge issue with it. I don’t think it’s a howler of a decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.