Ref Watch

You are missing the point. This isn't a fan ranting on talkshite. A premier league football club have basically stated they believe a pigmol official to be corrupt. They stated that because Forest denied Huddersfield promotion, Madely, a Huddersfield fan will not act impartially if he refs a Forest game.
There appears to have been no investigation as to whether Madley was at the play off final, they have just dismissed it. There is no integrity in the organisation.
No you're missing my point.

Forest are implying that a professional referee who has no association with them, does not support a traditional rival (e.g. City/United, Liverpool/Everton), but supports a club in a completely different league, will be biased towards them because the team that he supports were allegedly denied promotion by a DIFFERENT professional referee in a play off final.

They are basically accusing him of being impartial (biased) solely on the basis that he supports a different team (which again isn't even in the same division) and attended a play off final as a fan. That's a whole level of paranoia which puts Bluemoon completely in the shade. Or is there some rule I am unaware of that says a Referee cannot attend any games of any sort as a fan?

Forget fan paranoia, Forest must have a stock of extra size tin foil hats if they expect the premier league/PGMOL to bar him (or investigate him) from games on such a flimsy basis.

I have seen the Betis goal from many angles on tv and not one rag player appeals for handball
even var review it and allow the goal bud toe sucker scholes still saying he has seen them given for handball
the pressure on refs to keep the cartel teams happy is unbelievable

Tha
I have seen the Betis goal from many angles on tv and not one rag player appeals for handball
even var review it and allow the goal bud toe sucker scholes still saying he has seen them given for handball
the pressure on refs to keep the cartel teams happy is unbelievable
That’s why the tv studios are loaded with ex red cnts.

Not seen this anywhere but:

One has to wonder is he finally getting sacked for allowing 93:20?

Swarbrick was fourth official that day, a mate of mine used to deal with him when he worked at BAE Salmesbury, Swarbrick told him if Aguero hadn’t scored he would have brought play back for the foul on Sergio and awarded a penalty. How many of us could have got through that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.