Referees’ Performances 2018/19

It's been going on in our games for a long time now. At first I thought it was accidental, but it happens far too often.

I'm not sure the officials are conversing over the headset to conspire, but the referee certainly knew the likely outlet ball and positioned himself accordingly - right in the f*cking way time after time yesterday, more so in the second half. It is 100% deliberate, and clearly used to slow us down and disrupt our flow.

Maybe the PL just want an exciting "product", but they are basically conning the punters. City have brought the standards up in the PL since Pep took over, but it seems the cheating b*stards don't want us to dominate as it makes the rest look bad, and we can't have that can we...……..

CVNTS!
Such a Great Post @TMT....Bang on THE Effing Button..

Not sure Friend is corrupt. However, a year or so ago, he gave a talk at our RA on a Friday night. During the evening he must have had 10 pints & he was reffing the next day at 5.30pm. He also left at about 11.30pm & I am sure PGMOL rules state they have to be in their hotel room from 9pm the night before the game. Not sure that this ideal preparation to officiate in a PL game.
So....What are you saying?"

I have banged on about an 'agenda' many times when totally bent decisions are made against us but today was nothing more than corruption. The Cardiff player is one on one with a defender behind him and the keeper hopelessly out of position when he is brought down. Somehow, after taking instructions from the sidelines ? the ref gives a yellow. It was a red all day every day. The offside you have mentioned and what about when the Chelsea player is holding and pulling the Cardiff player back with two hands, no penalty. It is decisions like that that get teams relegated, Cardiff were desperate for 3 points but today they were robbed.
Very well said..Clear as day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.