Referees/Officials

Hi jrb do you know what games the 8 offside goals were in so I can let a few rags I know this as they seem convinced theve had no decisions this year and had loads of bad ones against them. I just want to try get it in there thick heads that they get much more than any other teams in terms of decisions for and against. Also Ashley young last week v reading 2 footer should of been red plus rojo x2 big nose x2 etc

And didn't the BBC give goal of the month to the mile-offside Mickey Mary-Anne's back heel jobby?

This has been the standard approach from refs for at least the last two seasons. We can all criticise the likes of Aguero for getting sent off but when you are continually fouled, attempt to stay on your feet and finally get fuck all for it, it can wear down the most mentally resilient, and when you see your own side constantly chopped and no response from the ref, and then see the most fouled player on the pitch get a yellow card for an innocuous challenge, I think it would piss of Jesus C, his mother Mary and all the saints and angels in God's Holy Heaven. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that a player like Silva attempts a tackle on 70 or 75 mins just to see what the ref would do. And, of course, he wouldn't be too disappointed to see play stopped and the ref ripping off his pocket in order to get his card out.

when you see what that arse podga gets away with on a weekly basis it has to be bent. yesterday alone i saw the elbow and throwing henderson to the floor and fuck all is hardly said about it never mind anything done.

And didn't the BBC give goal of the month to the mile-offside Mickey Mary-Anne's back heel jobby?
Exactly it's bent a commentator in the west ham game when big nose scored his offside goal said " he had one ruled out wrongly last week v boro so this is ok " Jonathan Pearce it was that's what brainwashing goes on they just repeat the bad stuff against them and don't mention the favors on a weekly basis

Well yesterday we where poor and it's not always down to the officials,having said that for me it was a pen throw in persistent fouling not being addressed,and it eventually wears you down,the dossier that city had compiled a few seasons back which led to three refs integrity being questioned (one retiring and other two dropped from our games if I am right)well for me what we are seeing mostly this season is payback by the refs and the fa,we are being stitched up over that dossier..

17 fouls from Everton 7 from us.
Yet 2 bookings each?
Seems balanced.

The repetitive fouling without consequence really does influence the game.
Holgate & Funis Mori, Barry & Davies could foul at will.
That gives you a freedom to defend much more vigorously. Holgate, Mori & Davies could have all been booked early. Their whole attitude would have been different. Their freedom to tackle limited.

How Holgate escaped a yellow for his drag back and trip as Aguero ran into the box lord only knows. I'm surprised Silva didn't suffer whiplash after Mori jumped right through him.

We do appear to be losing out on the really big calls. But I think the repetitive fouling without punishment is costing us more.

Not a peep on the Pogba assault. Sky are too busy with the transfer window on this occasion with Danny Mills passing on his wit and wisdom

Last edited:
17 fouls from Everton 7 from us.
Yet 2 bookings each?
Seems balanced.

The repetitive fouling without consequence really does influence the game.
Holgate & Funis Mori, Barry & Davies could foul at will.
That gives you a freedom to defend much more vigorously. Holgate, Mori & Davies could have all been booked early. Their whole attitude would have been different. Their freedom to tackle limited.

How Holgate escaped a yellow for his drag back and trip as Aguero ran into the box lord only knows. I'm surprised Silva didn't suffer whiplash after Mori jumped right through him.

We do appear to be losing out on the really big calls. But I think the repetitive fouling without punishment is costing us more.
It's deliberately done by the refs what other reason is there for it,as you mention above once booked it limits your attitude to tackling,you can't be as aggressive and full on,without running the risk of a second yellow.Im convinced some of our players know they will most likely get booked for first fouls when out on the pitch it's affecting their play at times,freedom to express is slightly stifled..

Guardiola has been criticised for not practising tackling but every time the team do attempt that we are likely to get punished.

Hi jrb do you know what games the 8 offside goals were in so I can let a few rags I know this as they seem convinced theve had no decisions this year and had loads of bad ones against them. I just want to try get it in there thick heads that they get much more than any other teams in terms of decisions for and against. Also Ashley young last week v reading 2 footer should of been red plus rojo x2 big nose x2 etc

I'll help you out with 5 of them...

Ibrahimovic v West Ham

Valencia v Liverpool

Mata v Hull

Pogba v Palace ( & handball )

Mkhitaryan v Sunderland

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.