Refugee crisis

You seem to have all the answers covered on this situation Blunderpants. Can I suggest you get on the next plane to Syria so you can share your foolproof and ever so well thought out solutions? You could be the "boots on the ground" that will sort it all out. You'll be a hero! Chris Ryan might even write a book about you one day!

I can't believe the answer to this quagmire is so simple. Who'd have thunk that the world's finest minds have been unable to produce a coherent plan, yet you have got it all worked out, even to the point of being able to apportion blame for the tragic death of that child on their desperate parents. And you can sit there straight-faced and feeling not an iota of shame. What a guy. What a hero. What a ****.
LOL

Turkey isnt that safe it's has been overwhelmed with refugees, stop blaming the parents you horrible bastards, easy to say what you would do when you're not living through it.

The solution should be to sort out the reason these people are leaving their countries of birth.

We have the United Nations, who appear to be sitting on their hands and doing nothing - now is the time for them to act.
Exactly, the UN intervened in the Balkans in the 90s and soon put a stop to all the nonsense, all the ethnic cleansing shit virtually stopped overnight, when the UN pointed a few guns at the nutters on both sides they soon came to their senses

Your wasting your time with this one, he thinks he's sooooo clever
Think a lot of people have been wasting their time with you over this tbh. Report me if you like but you're not a **** for wanting the best for your family, your attitude stinks and you're a selfish **** in general.

Edit; before you call me a keyboard warrior I'll tell you I'd happily say that to your face

Invite more people into the country that is close to breaking point? NHS stretched to its limits, reduction in police officers, doctors, other major services but invite more people in who will be a further drain on the economy?some of you lot need to give your heads a wobble.

Humanitarian disaster, natural disasters, famine, war is all part of the world unfortunately.

You think his parents wanted to get in some shitty dingy? Would have been their last resort no doubt.

A quick viewing of liveleak video's in Syria might help you understand the pain and torment they are fleeing.

Think a lot of people have been wasting their time with you over this tbh. Report me if you like but you're not a **** for wanting the best for your family, your attitude stinks and you're a selfish **** in general.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.