Refugee crisis

They know where they are and that's in a safe country. They specifically stated the towns/ cities where they wanted/ demanded to go, so yes your right they are spoilt.

Yeah, why should these refugees who don't speak the language and are generally unsure as to what is happening be hesitant to be ordered to depart a coach full of their peers at what looks like a military outpost?

Must be because they're spoilt. I can think of no other reason .
And it's a bit pricey down there.

They should never touch British shores, they should be homed in tents etc in the next safest country. If they do manage to find their way here it should be immediate deportation to the first safe country they decided to pass through on the way to good old benefits and NHS filled UK. I've no idea why they are so determined to get to Europe, maybe it's because the countries they come from are stinking shit holes ran by and populated by morons. We should go hard line and refuse to home them and if necessary pay a few million for food to be shipped to them. This isn't our problem.

Is that you, Nigel?

Depressing how little empathy and compassion some people show.

Watch the report from the German breakfast TV program called Moma on channel ARD or ZDF from around 0900 hours CET it's all in the report. May need to translate it though if your German is not up to scratch.

Is that you, Nigel?

Depressing how little empathy and compassion some people show.

Empathy and compassion for what? Our country is full and its finances fucked, charity starts at home, let's start with our own homeless then work from there. You have to ask yourself Ric - why are they so determined to get to Europe? There's plenty of space in Africa, Asia even the Middle East (Jordan, Oman etc).

People don't necessarily have to empathize, but it is particularly depressing if they haven't even got the brains to realize that if you're in a position help/save lives and you do nothing, you will end up with blood on your hands. Not that it's hard to wash off mind. We should willingly take our portion. Saying the first bordering country has to take them all is stupid.

Empathy and compassion for what? Our country is full and its finances fucked, charity starts at home, let's start with our own homeless then work from there. You have to ask yourself Ric - why are they so determined to get to Europe? There's plenty of space in Africa, Asia even the Middle East (Jordan, Oman etc).

Country full?
Finances fucked?
Please, show me your evidence for these 'facts'

Country full?
Finances fucked?
Please, show me your evidence for these 'facts'
And the daily fail isn't a source of facts!

I'd be interested in seeing if those on here that think this and are against us taking refugees read the mail, and also don't believe in global warming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.