Refugee crisis

Bluemoon wouldn't be the same without it's regular johnsonontheleft scare mongering/edl recruiting/ xenophobic thread.

My posting 'privileges' were removed on the other refugee posts.

What are the current Bluemoon acceptable views on the matter?

Will probably be shouted down for this but with some weapons and basic training why can they not fight back?

Would you? I certainly wouldn't. Leave it to the professionals who don't mind and are capable of putting bullets in people.

Some lunatic soldier comes at me with a gun, I am running away.

Different times etc but given this approach would we be under Nazi rule?

Erm, no. Of course we fucking wouldn't.

pre/during WWII men were conscripted into a well trained, well equipped, modern, professional and established army. A far fucking cry from "some weapons and basic training".

Have you never seen a war film ManCitizens?!?! In the entire history of ill-conceived posts on BM (and there've been a lot of them), this is right up there.

Seeing a lot of pictures of these refugees flooding into Europe. I'm not for one second suggesting that they are ISIS agents but my question is this - how come there are so many men in these pictures on their own? I do not want to believe that ISIS will use this crisis to get their soldiers into Europe but surely these men would be fleeing with their families not without them??? Apparently men make up 75% of the refugees.
Thought this got answered on the other thread. The general view was that the families were living in squalid accommodation in refugee camps bordering Syria. The men would go and find a Western European country to get asylum and then arrange for their families to join them once they had somewhere to stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.