Regrets/ Feeling Blue...

Sounds very wistful "Bigga", I am sure their feelings are not hurt too much, but they will be glad you are concerned.

Luis Figo...could have joined City in the 90s, never fulfilled his potential at Barca + Madrid imo...would have been a diamond in the Prem.

Both haven’t done too badly all things considered.
They’ve not but Isco doesn’t play as much as he should and Hazard has had two seasons of great success and two with dire results - as he walked of the pitch tonight I wonder how content he was

IIRC Figo was rejected by City on the basis he would never be a top player & certainly not worth 700 K was our opinion. Looking at his career & the fact he was named by Pele in 2004 as one of the greatest living footballers seems to indicate otherwise.

IIRC Figo was rejected by City on the basis he would never be a top player & certainly not worth 700 K was our opinion. Looking at his career & the fact he was named by Pele in 2004 as one of the greatest living footballers seems to indicate otherwise.
I'm sure we would have only knocked all the talent out of him back then

Looking at the other side of the coin, think how many players will be thinking, thank fuck I didn't go to the rags ...! Think it equates to about 300 players a season according to the rag, arse licking media ...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.