Reincarnation

Two Gun Bob

I follow Crom caring little of board jibes or mockery.He is my Lord and knows the riddle of steel.
I dont have time for monotheistic gods that impose their mantra without respect or hindrence but I respect them all the same.There are many gods out there and some of them I have chosen great favour with on my worldly travels.
All seeing ominiprotant omnipresent and omnisciencential watching over protecting and serving our earthly fears wants and needs.

I have travelled India and the lands north of Goa and Bombay and Lord Ganesh has never left my side.
I see his presence wherever I travel.Patron of arts and science and the diva of interlect and wisdom.
Also a mention in despatches to Lord vishnu who preserves all keeping us safe.

The reason I mention this is every New Year reincarnations become ridiculously rife on our Moons surface.
I would like to say that I have little doubt that these are genuine rebirths knowing little of their past life and so we go along with the Flo who is also all seeing.Is it possible to experiance rebirth improving on a less than virtuous past or board persona.

Is reincarnation as believable as our own gods which are in essence a centric yet intrinsic part of our earthly being ?
I will talk little of my incredible courage sacrifice and prowess at the Drift or Islandbwanana but would question why when heavily pressed rebirth never involves moments in time that connect little au fait with the masses.
A rice harvester for example in china working a six day week during the Tang dynesty serves little for romance or escapism.
Is biological death the end and finale of our sentient being or does the docterine of recarnation have a role in modern day suburbian settings ..
The body dies but the indestructable soul lives on in a different guisse.

Reincarnation.Discuss ..If any one has time after the game and after a few scoops of the necatar then have a look at jainism.Some very good reading.

Heres Mariah and John to explain further

Edited for composition and spelling..

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it consensual like organ donation or do I have to opt out?

God and faith is rife, funnily enough whever communal wealth and equality have had the good sense to stay away from. "I will put up with my lot in life Rodney coz dis time next yr we'll be millionares"

That said through regression therapy it turns out i was the gusset on Bridgett Bardot's lucky knickers in a former life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.