Reliable Sources

Bit of advice if anyone is doing the stadium tour over the summer, don’t believe anything said about signings! Last two I’ve been on two different tour-leaders were on about transfers that were ‘nailed-on’. They weren’t.

Do you really mean to tell me that a part time tour guide on 9 quid an hour isn’t party to the inner dealings of the clubs transfers?!

I want my money back.

Do you really mean to tell me that a part time tour guide on 9 quid an hour isn’t party to the inner dealings of the clubs transfers?!

I want my money back.
Its a real surprise isn't it? Im pretty sure he he has been moved from transfer discussions with the bigwigs to stadium development judging by people now quoting him on that subject. He must laugh his head off about it.

Talking to an ex player in the pub last night who still works at City and he knows nothing about incoming transfers although he did say Walker and Gundogan have had a dressing down from Pep about body language and attitude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.