Relocating seats

No, I've been emailing city the last 6 weeks about this. During the relocation window I requested a move. City fucked the whole thing up and long story short, my new seats didn't get allocated to me. Since I've been emailing a customer service officer who said there wasn't anything left and that there was no way anything could be done about it.

Kidcity79 said:
No, I've been emailing city the last 6 weeks about this. During the relocation window I requested a move. City fucked the whole thing up and long story short, my new seats didn't get allocated to me. Since I've been emailing a customer service officer who said there wasn't anything left and that there was no way anything could be done about it.

Even just one seat on it's own? I can understand there not being seats available together but I thought there might be individual seats jotted around as non-seasoncard seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.