Relocation - which city would you move to or suggest?

If you are dissatisfied living in the UK, come to India for a few months. I guarantee that you will go running back without a second thought ;)

Ragnarok said:
If you are dissatisfied living in the UK, come to India for a few months. I guarantee that you will go running back without a second thought ;)

I take it you're not in Goa..

Ragnarok said:

I stopped over in Bombay, now Mumbai, many years ago and was rewarded when coming out of my hotel, by the sight of one of the locals hitching up a filthy robe, shitting on the street, wiping his arse with his hand and smearing it on the nearest lamp post.
Puerto Banus it wasn't.

Ancient Citizen said:
Ragnarok said:

I stopped over in Bombay, now Mumbai, many years ago and was rewarded when coming out of my hotel, by the sight of one of the locals hitching up a filthy robe, shitting on the street, wiping his arse with his hand and smearing it on the nearest lamp post.
Puerto Banus it wasn't.

Put me right off my chocolate spread on toast that, cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.