Relocation window on April 12th - frustrated singers move to SSL3

I managed to phone in and get mine sorted. There was a glitch with the online system which wouldn't let me move two of the tickets.
Did the same thing. 15-20 minute wait but managed to move three of us. The online system was a complete fail for me - just a series of error messages even when I tried to relocate myself only. My advice is bear with the queue time and just phone up. The girl that served me was also really helpful - I had the stadium plan in front of me and she advised on all the available options. ‘Got there in the end…

I've moved mine and my lads from 136 to 232, view looks decent up there and hopefully I won't have to keep standing up every 5 bloody minutes

I managed to phone in and get mine sorted. There was a glitch with the online system which wouldn't let me move two of the tickets.
Good stuff! Got mine sorted with fan support on Twitter, they were absolutely brilliant, there’s always gonna be something in this digital age, you just have to have a plan a b & c

Weird people are having problems moving.

I like to slag off city’s online ticketing system as much as anyone but it took me literally 15 seconds to relocate this morning.
This morning it wouldn’t let me move mine and my lads at the same time, so I had to log in on two separate devices and do them simultaneously, not good.
However this afternoon I went back on out of curiosity and spotted two seats together at the back of 315 and it let me transfer them both at the same time, much better. I think they ironed the glitch out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.